• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

urgent transport

elaine

Mama Doe
At the moment I am working on a pair frenchys that the owner is giving away he is half way agreeing on them coming to me but I need transport from Leeds to Manchester ASAP, can anyone help this would need to be done soon before the owner gives them away

Elaine

if can be sorted for a weeks time i could do saturday 26th as will be coming upto manchester,and can go via the m62, my parents live ashton-under-lyne.

We will also be travelling on Sunday 27th from Leicester - Barnsley - Blackpool so may be able to assist. Just pm us if we can help :D

Maria x

if can be sorted for a weeks time i could do saturday 26th as will be coming upto manchester,and can go via the m62, my parents live ashton-under-lyne.

not sure if this has been sorted but due to my gran being hospitalised with pneumonia have had to bring the break forward so afraid no can do :-(

Back