• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Day 14 (I think) of bonding

karen354

Warren Veteran
Around about 14 days now been bonding little Cookie to my threesome..
Bonded 7 days in the house with no problems at all, put them last saturday back into the shed Furby wasn't nice to Cookie so back into the house which calmed down again..
I've gone and put them back into their enclosure just now, I was leaving them until tomorrow but my 7 year complained this morning that his toothbrush had hay on it :roll:and he was not having another bath with hay in :oops: Yes they have been staying in the bathroom :lol:

Okay everything seems calm Furby has grunted and ran at Cookie and did pull some fur but only the once .. I haven't opened the shed up to them yet so they are just in their enclsoure area. Do you think I could leave the shed closed for tonight and put a hutch in for them to shelter in ?
Its rather windy today and wet so not such if they'll be frightened if they are not in their shed..

Back