• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on Ebay

Foster-bun Mums -Can you help?

It seems she is desperate to find her rabbit a loving home before she moves. So sorry -I am no-where near Nottingham besides my bun is still recovering from myxi. I tried to send an e-bay message but was unable as forgotten details as years since I went on there. Maybe a foster-bun mum near Notts could take her on ? Or maybe someone could send her a message on ebay.? I see the ebay auction ends 24th Jan. oh dear!:( -Sue

Has anyone emailed her? If not I will with a list of rescues near her linked from here. Just don't want to bombard her.

Hi,:wave:

Iv never posted on here before but read it all the time at work!:p Iv adopted 2 buns, one from Cheryl and Ginger is coming to live with me next week from Terresa (soad). So i will have 4 house bunnies!! I can't wait!

I live in Mansfield and can give the bun a home until a rescue could take her or i could foster. I have the space.

Iv never posted on here before but read it all the time at work!:p Iv adopted 2 buns, one from Cheryl and Ginger is coming to live with me next week from Terresa (soad). So i will have 4 house bunnies!! I can't wait!

I live in Mansfield and can give the bun a home until a rescue could take her or i could foster. I have the space.

Hi Kirsty :wave:

Ginger is lovely, I admit to eyeing her up on RR sometimes.

Hi Sooz :wave:

I know i'm so excited! I moved house since the last time we spoke, so not in rented property and a bigger house, with a bigger garden so more bunnies yey ;)

I also have a van this weekend so can fit the hutch in. my father in law has a big car as well.

Last edited:
Hi, I posted an E-Bay mail to them earlier and just said to check out the Rabbit Rehome site if they want to re-home the rabbit. Had a reply to say they would check it out. Means that they have got something to go on before E-bay takes the thing off!

I can still get into it. I have not reported it as this will give anyone near by chance to contact them if they can help. Unfortunatly i am too far away to offer a tempory home.

The best way to deal with these adverts is for one person to enquire, then once they have a reply (therefor a useable contact address) for multiple people to report the ad to prevent bidding and stop the rabbit going somewhere unsuitable.

I think we've met before. I think I did your homecheck for Cheryl. You have a black rex boy and a Dutch boy, don't you?

Sorry if I'm thinking of someone else :oops:

Amy

I think we've met before. I think I did your homecheck for Cheryl. You have a black rex boy and a Dutch boy, don't you?

Sorry if I'm thinking of someone else :oops:

Amy

Hi Amy,

Yes you did my homecheck and yes iv got Frith (black rex) and Pipkin (dutch). Frith is living with his wifey Zen and are really in love! Teressa is bringing Ginger, pip's g'friend over next weekend!:D

Has anyone been able to get in touch with the lady with the bun or is to late if it's been taken off e-bay?:(

Back