• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A rather large guest ..Photos added

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
.....is staying in my dog crate tonight. Poor Noel lost his plums today and had several other things done while under GA this morning. He has a bandage around his sore hock and needs drops for his eyes. His teeth were not good, but he should be able to eat better now. He has made lots of poos and is eating and drinking normally.
I just can't believe how big he is compared to my other bunnies, especially little Cloud. :shock: He weighed almost as much as my three medium sized bunnies in the other carrier, who came along for their myxi jabs.

Last edited:
He's a grey and white giant. Mostly white, with grey ears and grey around the eyes, and a few spots here and there. I don't know how old he is and if he will get any bigger than this.
I may try and take a photo tomorrow morning. He sleeps in a very weird position, bending his head backwards so that his nose sticks right up into the air. The vet wasn't sure why he does that.

He's a grey and white giant. Mostly white, with grey ears and grey around the eyes, and a few spots here and there. I don't know how old he is and if he will get any bigger than this.
I may try and take a photo tomorrow morning. He sleeps in a very weird position, bending his head backwards so that his nose sticks right up into the air. The vet wasn't sure why he does that.

Didnt sleep like it, but Jen used to do something really similar. Like stretching her neck? Was so weird :?

I met Noel yesterday. Although he was not up for much in the way of a chat as he was waking up from his GA.

'Star-gazing' or resting with the head raised up can *sometimes* have a neurological cause. I would def speak with Christabel about getting him onto Panacur ASAP.
Oh BTW he is about 2.5 years old so wont grow any bigger.................PHEW!! :lol:

I hope Noel will start to feel better soon

Janex

Noel seems to be doing ok. He has made lots of poos and is sitting in a more normal position today. He is still a bit wobbly because of his bandage, though. Here are some photos, and if you look closely at the last one, you can see him munching some timothy hay. He had bad teeth and didn't want to eat hay before the dental yesterday.

Noel3.jpg

Noel2.jpg

Noel1.jpg

Hello again Noel :wave:

Last time we met you were to 'drunk' to notice me!!
I hope you will soon feel better now that Christabel has sorted out all your sore bits

Janex

Hello again Noel :wave:

Last time we met you were to 'drunk' to notice me!!
I hope you will soon feel better now that Christabel has sorted out all your sore bits

Janex

And some of those bits were rather large, too. :oops::D

He has been a good boy and not taken off his bandage this time. He had ripped part of it off at the surgery yesterday.

Shouldnt have looked!
I want a bigger house....
Hes lovely :D:p:love:

Glad he got the vet attention he needed well done Arc! xx

Back