• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first bunny!

Kenno

Warren Scout
I'm so happy because my mum found a photo of my first bunny! I thought I had lost all of them!

This is Marble, I had him from about 8-10 weeks old. He was about 2 years old when he died. He became very ill and I was so upset when he died. :cry: But I'm happy for finding this photo and I thought I'd share with everyone. :D

(It's really bad quality cos it's a photo of a photo.)

P1000426.jpg

Aww - cute bunny. My first bunny was always trying to go that bit further on his lead.

I don't know all the arguments about leads but my first bun used to love the opportunity to dig in my parents' flower beds! :lol: Thankfully they didn't mind & he never got very far, just moved the topsoil around a bit!

Awww, how great that you have found that pic!:D I don't have any pics of my first bunny....but then again, as it was 36 years ago, I guess that's not surprising!:roll: :lol: I really wish that I DID have one, though.:cry:

aww...cute! How long have leads for rabbits been around? I thought they were relatively new? Did he/she like it? I don't think any of mine would've let me get near 'em with one... far too aloof lol.

We were going through the family albums over Xmas and there were some photies of me and my sis with our first bun! In one of them I'm just staring at her in amazement! Think I couldn't believe that little bunster was gonna be my new little friend :lol:

Such a cute piccie, he is scrummy.

I've used leads on all of my rabbits recently and 10 years ago! I think if its a well fitted harness and the rabbit is comfortable with using a harness then don't see what all the fuss is about.

:wave:
Thanks everyone!

He didn't go on his lead very often but he didn't mind it. He would just run as fast as possible and then stop suddenly so I always ended up on my face. :lol:

I was only 11 when I got him and not very knowledgeable, but I loved him to bits!

Aww everyone should post a photo of there first bun or just describe them if they don't have a photo. I'd like to see/read about them! :D

Back