• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lonely boy Rudy!

Doncat5

Mama Doe
Heres Rudy/Rudolph, part of the Honey Bunnies rescue mission furries (the Christmas collection). He's a smallish boy and has now been de-plummed, so he's eagerly looking for a nice wifey bun and new mum/dad.

Rudy17-01-08023.jpg

He's getting quite friendly and confident now and stays put when I go into the shed, and I can even reach down and stroke him, then pick him up without any running away! Thats a real achievement when you rememeber what he's been through. If he was a girl, I'd keep him..... :love:

Rudy17-01-08024.jpg

I've been trying to take some decent photos of him for ages, but unless its a sunny day outside, black buns just dont look good... he is much nicer in the fur.

I love black bunnies! I'm amazed at the Christmas rescue buns being so friendly. I think someone must have loved them once :( just not enough it seems. I would love to know how they ended up at that market :evil:
Hope Rudy finds a lovely new home soon! :D

I have to say what a good boy this little man is! In all the time he's been with me, he's been no trouble at all...... he's sooooo clean in his hutch, perfectly litter trained, never wee's or poops anywhere he shouldnt, and is a doddle to clean out, just empty the corner tray! If he was a girl, I would have definately kept him as a wife for Bob.

Really hope someone comes along soon, to give this sweetie the forever home he deserves. :wave:

Last edited:
Back