• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i shouldnt laugh!

kimd6200

Banned
ok so i did.:lol:put a teddy in with thumper cuz thought he might be abit cold n lonely in the shed.5 seconds later he was humping the hell out of it!!!:shock:proper tooth n nail.let out an almighty squeel n i s:censored::censored::censored: myself.after he was jumping about shaking his head.dead weird of him.flopped on his side n went sleep after!:roll:typical male!!!!:lol:anyways,is the head shaking normal?i was only trying keep him happy but not that happy!!oh n do i remove the teddy?:lol:x

It's so strange to see it when they pop and fall off backwards! :lol: although, I have heard of rabbits dying of heart attack from getting too excited... :?

My friends rabbit use to have a teddy for humping purposes, it was called Fluffybambuffy!
Boy did that teddy get used alot! :lol:

Mine are neutered but do the head shake thing before they binky, so I figure its another way of expressing their happiness. They hump each other :oops:

Back