• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cheek of some People

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I took 5 rabbits in yesterday that had been abandoned;) well thats what the phone call was. When the RSPCA Inspector went, these poor abandoned rabbits had been dragged round to the front of the house in their hutches and the best bit is that there was a sign on the house advertising baby rabbits for sale. Apparently the owners had moved, strange how the house looked very much lived in:?

The bunny I collect from the pound was handed in as a stray, by a man who described his temperment as 'mostly OK, but a bit moody somedays' :?

Apparently he found it under his car :roll:

I love it when people trip themselves up from lying to you:) I always remind them of what they originally said:lol:

There's a sign outside a house near where we live that says baby rabbits for sale.. Hope these people are actually caring for their rabbits. I may actually pop in and have a look.

Back