• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey needs a girlfriend!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Hi my names Lara, I have a rescued black rabbit called joey, i had him neutered 2 months ago and now would like him to have a nice girlfriend. He is a house rabbit however when the weather is nice he has a run outside and also has great run running round my parnets stables when i go home! He loves it when my friends guinea pig comes to visit and think he'd really like a companion to snuggle up to.

Im looking for a neutered doe, that has a nice temperment. Joey did live with my netherland dwarf, titch, however despite both of them being neutered he started to go for joey so he's living with my sister permantly now.

I love in southampton, Hampshire.

Hey

I have, everyones so far away from me! Ive spent all day phoning round places but havent had any luck so far. There is a un-neutered bunny i may go and see on saturday, but would prefer to get one from a rescue centre, going to try the rspca tomorrow, couldnt get through to my local one today

im sure theres a rescue on here from southhampon...not sure? i would send a PM, (private message) to 'SOAD' and write what you would like her to say and it will go int hat section so people can see you are looking :D

Yeh there is one but i couldnt get hold of the lady today i left a message but no reply. Will message SOAD now Thanks! :D

Hey

I have, everyones so far away from me! Ive spent all day phoning round places but havent had any luck so far. There is a un-neutered bunny i may go and see on saturday, but would prefer to get one from a rescue centre, going to try the rspca tomorrow, couldnt get through to my local one today

They will do bunny runs on here;)

Yeh ive just heard, thats such a nice thing to do... will get looking a little further then and see what i can find. Thankyou :)

Going to the ARC rescue centre tomorrow morning after my night to see ome rabbits, seen a german lop i particulary like called dora!! hehe she was kept for meat in horrendous conditions, in crates ontop of each other so the rabbits were pooing and weeing on each other! They had no bedding at all. She was only rescued because the guy was going into a nursing home, its just awful, 4 of her litter mates didnt make it. She is lush though and i will let know what happens, joey is obviously coming with me cos he is the one that will have to approve of his new girlfriend!! x

Good luck tomorrow :) ARC have lots of bunnies so hopefully there will be one that Joey approves of :D

Thankyou Tamsin :) went very well meet Joeys new girlfriend :D just need a name, any suggestions? x

Last edited:
Beautiful!How about a pretty name like Blossom or Grace or Jasmine?My girl bunny is called Miss Beatrix,her name when i adopted her was Lilly,but that was the name of my previous rabbit,lovely to rescue a bunny especially if it has been in awful conditions.

Last edited:
Oh they are nice!!! def on my short list, i was going to try and get a name that had an appropriate meaning if i could. She's so sweet bless her, shes had to have a bath, god did she smell and was muddy and pooey yuk, time to get into house rabbit mode i think!! shes busy sorting her coat out :D

ahhhhh had a rubbish weekend, willow went for joey and he's been lame, is ok now but ive had to take her back, she was weeing everywhere too and just sitting in it. So gave them a good donation and a big bag of hay and took her back :(

On a brighter note went to get a new hamster from a rescue as my cage has been empty for a while and there was a white lop there, only 8 weeks old was from a surprise litter! Shes got blue eyes and is pure white, very pretty and we've called her saffron :)

Back