• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAHOO pets threads.

Know what you mean there are some stupid answers!! I was looking yesterday and posted a thread about yahoo too, someone was saying if you feed rabbits cabbage or sprouts they will die! And was listed as the best answer!

im annoyed iv not been a member very long and so cant vote to say that one person is talking a load of twaddle ok more than one person on there.... there is one girl whos rex she thinks may be overwieght as she is large.but the girl says she eats lots of hay....one person has replied that hay is a treat so cut it down!!! im so annoyed....grr
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/questio...GdapX87eOhh.;_ylv=3?qid=20080117004245AAnoWZq

The person that quoted about hay being a treat "has been a breeder for years" :cry:

do you think these people just make it up as the go along, do you get points or something for answering questions?

Unbelievable!! I can't believe what that "breeder" said:shock: I'm assuming that her advice is given out to all her "customers":shock: Poor bunnies. I've added to the answers, and think it's fairly obvious that quite a few fellow members have as well;):lol:

some people are just so idiotics has tro be said. Sad that the breeder thinks that a rabbit should only have hay as a treat :( :censored:

Also what about the person who said se sohould take the rabbit to weight watchers :roll:

Back