• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Taster Pack

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
i got this from THE, how should i give it to them though, all in different bowls and see which gets devoured or a different one each day? theres only a handful of each type of hay so i cant leave only the taster hay out each day

In the brown bags? I just put a bag in and let him rip it apart. Then if any was left after a day or two would put the next in. The only one that was eaten completely was the Timothy, so I stuck with that :)

I gave mind just one type a day and monitored how much and how quickly they ate it against their normal hay....

Should be quite easy to tell...

Hannah

Ive already bougbt these twice for Kovu but the only 1 he really eats all of is the pure dried grass.
But I'm gonna get anothjer 1 too and try Sarabi aswell, hopefully they'll both agree on the same one!

hayday.jpg

hayday1.jpg

hayday2.jpg

hayday3.jpg

they are the park 6 pen panels from pets at home, we have tons of them lol!!

around the tv we havent used the pole we interlocked them instead because the pole blocked the tv screen :lol::lol:

we have one in front of the pc desk held up by the chair, one in front of the bookcase and then some sectioning off a corner where hay and stuff is kept.

Thank you, my pets at home dont sell these. I asked on sunday but ive ordered them from somewhere else now cant remember the name :oops:

They are a great idea, my two only chew at the clothes on the radiator so got them for that.

Thanks Amy x

i think there a brilliant invention!!!! mine dont usually chew cables but i'd rather not risk it for their sakes and my things sakes!!

if you ever use it as a pen you need to be very careful because zola can jump out if he gets one foot on each side of a corner

pure dried grass is pretty much gone, they are eating the meadow hay and the timothy hay, i had alfalfa king timothy hay added to the selection and they love it, expensive taste or wat!!!:roll::roll:

Back