• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Day after Beatrix op

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
i put her back with Norman straight away,he was pleased:Di put blankets in the hutch and newspaper,like the nurse said,they didnt like that and bunched all the cosy blankets up one end and pood on them.Noman is caring for his wife and cleaning her face,she is eating and seems ok,just a bit quiet.I am sure they will be ok together still,will keep and eye on them,check up friday night.Cost £52.50 didnt think that was bad for the South of England,my dogs ear swab cost more!!
jackie,Beatrix and Norman

she was spayed yesterday,she has been with her neutered male companion for 6 months and i was advised to put them back together straight away and keeping a close eye on her

Yes thats right although its better if you take them both to the vets together so they can go side by side whilst she is in recovery and then back together once she has come round so they can travel home in the same carrier. Did you bring her inside over night?

Back