• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 5-WITH PICS ADDED

mullethead

Mama Doe
Well they have been betwwen mesh now for 4 days all well so they can get each groups smells and this morning put them 2gether ie on neutral ground plenty of veg,spray bottle n dustpan so on so on......
Ruby being cocky went and lunged at sophie and after plenty of fur pulling sophie came out boss over ruby but this has made ruby quite nervous so when ever any of them go over even too sniff she darts,my question being will she settle down for them too go over and hopefully groom each other and is it because she has just been put in her place,thanks rick.

Last edited:
Good luck with this ! I'm bonding a 4th into my trio, doing it slowly as you are, Speedy in a crate to mix smells etc and 'bunny dates' every other day or so... been at it a few weeks and seeing slow progress...keep us posted :D

There 2gether till there bonded now hopefully as long as there is no serious fighting ,got my duvet ready too kip downstairs,rick

Good luck with your bonding 5! I've been trying with my 4 unsuccessfully but now they're two pairs separated they are much happier. I hope you have more luck than me!! xx:D

All has been well overnight,topaz is saying she is the gaffer and ruby needs a bit more confidence not too sniff and dart but no fighting at all,hope it keeps up.

Rick:D

The 3rd day comes and ruby is still darting whem 1 of them want too sniff her,i bettter have a word in her ear:lol:still no fighting and i dont think there will be,ruby just needs to settle and stop being a s--thouse:lol:

This is where we are up too
rupics038.jpg

rupics036.jpg

And there has beem grooming going on yipeeeeeeee:D

Back