• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look What I bought from the PDSA shop today :)

andic

Mama Doe
:wave:popped into the PDSA Charity shop today and bought this

PICT0005.jpg

I also bought the same picture but in pink! I thought they were lovely - they are now placed on the living room wall!!

I also found an "activity Centre" there which I thought the buns would love -

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0016-1.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

Sorry the piccies are dark - hope you see that Audrey and Monty are really enjoying running in and out it:D

the Activity centre was a mere 3.99!:shock: which I thought was an absolute bargain! It is really thick plastic as well......I had been looking for one for ages and ages....but too stingy to pay for a brand new one:oops::oops:!

FOrgot to add.......apologies for the lack of wallpaper in the corner of the piccy....I must admit that this demolish work was a joint effort from BOTH Monty and Audrey, Audrey can't take all the Credit:lol::lol:

FOrgot to add.......apologies for the lack of wallpaper in the corner of the piccy....I must admit that this demolish work was a joint effort from BOTH Monty and Audrey, Audrey can't take all the Credit:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

That looks brilliant (the activity centre not the rabbit redecorating! :lol:)

Wow I must get one of the piccies :D Are they for sale in all PDSA shops ? What a great bargain with the activity centre !

Do they play with it?

Yes they run around and around it, I think it may have something to do with hiding their food in their as well, though!:lol:
But even when there isn't any food near it, they are exploring around it!

Steph - I don't know if they are for sale in all PDSA shops, but it's worth a look, they also have cute cat ones as well!!!:D

norrielian - Yes I think the buns ARE spoilt! O/h came home last night and 1st thing he said was "What having you been buying them now?", he did insinuate that they were spoilt but hey they are worth it :D

Steph - I don't know if they are for sale in all PDSA shops, but it's worth a look, they also have cute cat ones as well!!!:D

They have them in my local one, only went in to put my pennies in their box :oops: Need to go back and get the pink one :D

Back