• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mopsy has turned into a house rabbit =) pic overload BTW

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Thought i would show you some more Mops pics as she is so pretty =) This is her in the kitchen this morning. She had a sleepover in my room last night as i didn't want to take the chance with the weather warnings- floods. She has made herself quite comfy as an indoor rabbit as you can see helping me out in the kitchen . Was supposed to be tidying up a bit but with that cute bunster about who couldn't but stop and take pics ?? :rolleyes: :lol:

P1000175.jpg

" Wasn't me "

P1000176.jpg

Inspector Mops lol

P1000177.jpg

" Perfect profile pic =) "

P1000178.jpg

" I am not a vein rabbit honestly !"

P1000179.jpg

"Speak to the bum , the face ain't listening !"

P1000181.jpg

Huggles =) ( 'scuse the pj's ... i'm ill :roll:)

P1000182.jpg

" Ooh Whats that ?? "

P1000183.jpg

"This side ....

P1000184.jpg

" Or this side ?? "

P1000185.jpg

Looks uncomfortable but she stayed in that position for 10 minutes happily being stroked :rolleyes:

P1000186.jpg

Snuggle up

P1000188.jpg

Going for 'Over the shoulder look' me thinks lol

P1000189.jpg

" Mum i'm lost .. Can i have a hug?? "

Hope you like =) this is the third time doing this post comp kept freezing :evil:

Awww I love bunny sleep overs!
Tim always gets into bed with us, its a constant battle for the electric blanket! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: I kept scrolling down thinking, this is a lot of pictures then there were more and more and more :D Really nice to see so many though and such a pretty rabbit. Will the inside bun become a permanent fixture do you think?

I wish :lol: No not now that we got the shed which cost £200 which was a very expensive b'day present tbh :lol:
But we haven't finished doing that up but when we are dinished it's going to be like a bunny house mum even said the other day ' Lets get curtains! ' but she will come in for bunny sleepovers on cold nights =0 and she is also a frequent vistiter to my room lol =D x

i know there are alot sorry i do get carried away abit :oops:
xx

Back