• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home online store coming....

..... with an online store no doubt their profits will rise considerably. Hopefully this may mean they will have less reason to sell animals in their shops.

Here's hoping.... :rolleyes:

http://www.petsathome.co.uk/

What do you guys reckon? Opinions on a postcard please! :D

No problems....people will be able to order animals online now. Just tick the boxes for breeds and colours etc and the animal will be parcelled up immediately and then posted out to you between 7-14 working days.

:) Only kidding....sorry....couldn't resist!

No problems....people will be able to order animals online now. Just tick the boxes for breeds and colours etc and the animal will be parcelled up immediately and then posted out to you between 7-14 working days.

:shock: You had me going until you mentioned the parcel, even P@H aren't *quite* that bad!! :roll:

Do they come with full operating instructions?

Vote with your mouse people!
Buy from one of the other popular online stores people on here use, which don't sell animals.

Previously it wasn't a store - it was just an information site (had prices etc., but you couldn't buy online).

But once they (eventually :roll:) get this new one up and running, you will indeed be able to purchase online :)

i didnt realise u cudnt buy online, lol and i used it all the time 2 look 4 stuff, i jus chose to go to the shop lol, how silly of me:oops::oops:

i didnt realise u cudnt buy online, lol and i used it all the time 2 look 4 stuff, i jus chose to go to the shop lol, how silly of me:oops::oops:

We used to get people ringing up wondering why the website wasn't working as they were trying to buy things and it wouldn't let them.....don't worry..... you weren't the only one ;)

Everyone expected it to be an online site, as who DOESN'T have an online site these days :)

If I go to a store I like it because you can see all the products in one go. I'm not really a big fan of online shopping unless it's something I can't get not online. I wont use the online store. I also don't think it's very fair on the small mail order companies out there, I hope they don't suffer because of it.

There are plenty of other places online that sell the same/similar/better produce than Pets At Home, I think I'll stick with them ;)

I understand that most people don't want to use it, that wasn't the question.

Do you think that if they make enough profit online (from joe public) they will reduce the need to sell animals in store? Or do they really just not care? :roll:

:lol: You are evil!!!! :p

I understand that most people don't want to use it, that wasn't the question.

Do you think that if they make enough profit online (from joe public) they will reduce the need to sell animals in store? Or do they really just not care? :roll:

I don't think so, as they make a profit from selling animals too - the online shop'll just add to it and make them a more profitable company. I don't think they'll stop selling pets until people stop buying them :(

Back