• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mookie Moo, my first day!

Doncat5

Mama Doe
Mookie discovers what a 'cuddle' is....

Mookie16-01-08037.jpg

Mookie notices RU, out the corner of her eye......

Mookie16-01-08014.jpg

Mookie checks out her thread.......

"ahhhh so I'm on a wish list am I??"

Mookie16-01-08024.jpg

"if only I could reach the buttons to send a pm......"

Mookie16-01-08031.jpg

:lol::lol:

:wave:

DONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh NO...........................................

*begins sweating profusely and wringing hands*

Repeats to self............

*you have no car......you have no car.......you have no car.................*

:lol::lol::lol:

No need to sweat, I'm sure someone will want her.:D But how could I resist, the camera was there, Mookie was there and your post just happened to be on the screen..... it made me laugh.:lol: :lol:

It made you laugh, huh?!?

That's funny......it made ME go, "OHHHHHHHHHH.....sweet little Mookie......she is SOOOOO precious.....I MUST have her NOW!!!!!" :roll: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwww Moooookie!!! :love:

How is she with handling? She looks a little concerned but you seem to be restraining her hind legs with your arm... is this a good way to show nervy buns all is ok? I only ask because Bobbin is a wriggler :rolleyes:

Awwwwww Moooookie!!! :love:

How is she with handling? She looks a little concerned but you seem to be restraining her hind legs with your arm... is this a good way to show nervy buns all is ok? I only ask because Bobbin is a wriggler :rolleyes:

To be honest I hardly had to hold her at the pc, I was quite suprised at how comfortable she was and was only really resting on my hands, (I think she liked looking at all those bunnies on March Hares siggy lol).

There was no wriggling at all really, but I generally hold them like that so their backs are supported by my chest/stomach, and their fee/legs in each hand, they cant scrabble against you, go over your shoulder, or fall backwards.

She is quite nervy when you pick her up, and struggled a bit as I walked from the hutch, but was fine when she settled on my lap. I dont think she's been handled AT ALL before, so shes doing very well considering its only day one, and I have 2 little girls, a dog, 4 cats and 5 other bunnies all roaming around, lots of new smells and noises..... I'll bring her in for a few minutes a day to build her confidence. She absolutely fine in the hutch, totally confident and eats from your hand, even had a little hormonal grunt this morning when I took her empty bowl. :lol: She's growing on me already!:D

Last edited:
Just realised you were obviously talking about the first photo Thea, doh!

Its just a one handed version of my holding, they do seem much more settled when held firmly but gently against you, especially if theyre wrigglers. :wave:

great pics Donna

but who is Bob going to have Valerie or Mookie..or both??:lol:

Dont tempt me..... nah I think Mookie is lovely enough to find a home no problem, I'm just getting her socialized which unfortunatly involves some cuddling.... its a tough job, but someone has to do it!:lol:

I am VERY impressed by your intense sense of personal sacrifice in spending so much time cuddling these bunnies!!! :p :lol: :lol:

Aww what a clever little bunny, wish my bunny could shop online! :lol:

Has she managed to PM March Hare yet? ;)

I am VERY impressed by your intense sense of personal sacrifice in spending so much time cuddling these bunnies!!! :p :lol: :lol:

It was a long hard day today...... its taken me 6 hours to do my round of bunny cuddling, I mean socializing.... and Comet still isnt finished, phew.:D

Back