• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crystal and Misty..... BONDED!!!!!!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i could cry with joy :D they have been together for 24 hours now not one fight :D was going to separate them tonight until i buy their new hutch tomorrow but Crystal went mental when i took misty away so they are going to stay in teh kitchen togther over night instead lol aww im so happy my two babies bonded :D:D:D:D a bond that ive been trying to do for the past few months lol will take lots of pictures of them both together when my laptops been fixed.

xxxx

yay!!!! wow! bet ur a sooo happy! bet crystal is happy too cus she lost her partner, honey, didnt she? awww yay! i want piccies!!! *stamps foot with big grin!*

aww im well happy :D i didnt think it would ever happen because Crystal has always been a bit of a bully towards other rabbits, yeah Crystal did loose her partner maybe she was still greiving when i tried to bond her with misty last time :?

xxx

Back