• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Studio Photos

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Has a nice lady bring four bunnies to board today, just for a day but she requested some of my studio photos, just wanted 2 know what you guys think

Fleur
FleurJinxy7.jpg

Fudge
fudge.jpg

A lovely biig french lop Fleur, and her boy Jinxy
fleur3bw.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

and my fave photo the nethie boys again!

blackandwhitefudgebutton.jpg

Last edited:
hiya!! :wave:

I am the proud owner of these gorgeous bunnies!! Sarah Jane did some beautiful photos for me, I can't stop looking at them. I think she has captured perfectly the bond between fleur and jinxy - very talented young lady!!

As for the little nethie brothers, I have only had them a short while, found them in a local rescue and had to have them!!

Thank you sarah jane for these lovely piccies and also for looking after the buns at such short notice!!
Best wishes
Lisa
xx

they are ace.... love the one with the son in the basket awwww :love:

the son lol! theyre not related even tho my mum thought they were 'mummy and baby'

aww yay im glad u like that, take it u have looked at the disc then?if id had more time i wud have dun more inventive ones lol but i think they r cute

donnamt, lisa(bonniebunny) got to see peanut!! hehe(donna wants to bunnynap him!)

the son lol! theyre not related even tho my mum thought they were 'mummy and baby'

aww yay im glad u like that, take it u have looked at the disc then?if id had more time i wud have dun more inventive ones lol but i think they r cute

donnamt, lisa(bonniebunny) got to see peanut!! hehe(donna wants to bunnynap him!)

awwww but he was sooo much smaller, he looked like a smaller version :oops::oops:

im very jealous a fellow RU member has met peanut :evil: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i do! lol
Lisa paid for those shots, when sum1 boards they have the option 2 purchase studio piccies!

Back