• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hating this weather!!!!!!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
that goes for the buns aswell as me! it wasn't supposed to rain here today and i look out of the window to find the freshly cleaned run soaked including the basket of hay! hardly seen the buns because a, i've been keepin the cover down and b, they spend most of the day in the hutch. but everything's just damp and horrible. all their cardboard tubes that have lasted for weeks are now completely soggy:roll:. roll on summer and fingers crossed its better than last year.

ok moan over feel better now :D

all i can say is thank god for hutch covers, im so glad that i got one for xmas as the wind was driving the rain really hard against the hutch yesterday but the buns stayed nice and dry because if it. I think they were really pleased about the lack of rain this morning as they both raced about when i let them out this morning:)

Back