• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Sad News

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I'm very upset as the vet has just rung me..she was in tears so I knew it was bad news..
little Cracker died under GA..her heart gave up as soon as she went under:cry::cry::cry:
the tried to revive her but couldn't
her sisters were meant to be speyed today too but vet says it could be congenital so to wait and think about it..I also think vet was so upset she didn't want to face doing the other girls .

Poor little thing..to be saved from her original fate and then never get to know a forever home...:cry::cry:
Sleep tight my little funny girl xx

Aaaaaw Jill that is so sad, but also very touching that your vet was so moved by what had happened, she obviously cares very much. Binky free little one

Oh how sad -so sorry Jill, :((but good your vet had the sense to think not to do Crackers sisters in case of congeniality).
Binky free little Cracker -Sue x

thank you everyone.
it is a great shock as we've only ever lost one bunny before whilst being neutered....
I'm glad the other 2 will have each other for company so won't feel the gap she leaves so much..

Oh Jill, I am SO, so sorry. :cry: :cry: What a cruel twist of fate.:cry: Poor little Cracker...it's just SO unfair.

Binky free at the Bridge, beautiful girlie. :cry: :cry: :cry: xxx

i am so sorry for your loss - i am still so devestated at loosing pumpkin under GA yesterday - my thoughts are with you. x x x

Back