• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House or Garden Bunnies...

House or Garden Bunnies

• Only Garden Bunnies

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Only House Bunnies

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • House & Garden Bunnies - but mainly Garden

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • House & Garden Bunnies - but mainly House

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • House & Garden Bunnies - about the same of each

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters
I haven't seen a poll to this effect and I was intreagued to know which is more popular amongst forum member:

House or Garden Bunnies

I going to use the term "garden bunnies" rather than outdoor bunnies as I was this term on a website and I much prefer it, sounds so much nicer than "outside".

So which do you have?

Mine are all outside, but thats mainly because we can give them much more room etc outside than we can inside as we also have 2 dogs and a small child!! I feel indoor and garden buns are just the same in the respect of what is better - i think its just what your own preference is and buns do well both in and out! I do think though if you have a single bun - indoors is the way to go to ensure the bun has plenty of company :D

Trooper and Lillie are in a shed / run combo, but always sit expectantly at the conservatory door when they get to free range in the garden. Of course I open it and they spend time in there (it's unheated) and outside.

Mike

My two were in the house but are now in the garden, they come inside for a good run round when its been raining all day tho as although they have 24 hour access to their run they don't tend to go in it when its very wet.

Chelsea is a garden rabbit (with access to covered run attached to her own rabbit room and from there into the utility room anytime, through her own little rabbit door) but nearly always stays in the garden.:wave:-Sue

ours are all garden bunnies but we have a pair indoors just now because 1 was ill in October/November so they're in till spring now!

Back