• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im excited

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well as you guys know a while back a did a link to a preloved buns near me. oh has agreed i can pick them up today as long as i am intending to rehome them (ie they not for keeps) so today will be picking the two sisters up dont have too much info on them but will post piccys this afternoon.... will be nice to have some buns around and after i know where i stand with what they like etc and have pics will contact mods for a RIN or to rehome them i would like to get a home check done if poss. they are apparently speyed and vaccs and one white and one grey the white apparetly has blue eyes.

lady said they are "kid tame" as her 7 have pulled em around so being with me will prob be a tad quieter!!! stil apparently freindly with no major health but they had to go as the lady moving end of week and she had found a home(but it feel thru) so here i am picking them up today in the hope to find a good home at a later date! not sure of age wil llet u know later!!!

If you are going to rehome them and the lady says speyed..ask her which vet did the op as you will need to check...also ask for vacs certs..or again which vet did them.....

if they are not speyed you will have to keep them for at least 4 weeks to make sure they are not pregnant..always best not to rehome animals straight away unless you know they are as healthy as possible...and are happy with where they have come from

And keep them away from your own bun and wash inbetween handling..
you probably know all this already but just thought might be helpful:D

If you are going to rehome them and the lady says speyed..ask her which vet did the op as you will need to check...also ask for vacs certs..or again which vet did them.....

if they are not speyed you will have to keep them for at least 4 weeks to make sure they are not pregnant..always best not to rehome animals straight away unless you know they are as healthy as possible...and are happy with where they have come from

And keep them away from your own bun and wash inbetween handling..
you probably know all this already but just thought might be helpful:D

thankyou for advice. ok will keep for 4 weeks to be on safe side turns out only on bun was done will try and find out which vet etc. ta will update pics soon

Back