• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry is Being Neutered Today-U/D 1820hrs-Poo Sample Results !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Needless to say I am very nervous. He will also be having a thorough Dental examination to see if it is his teeth that are the cause of his ongoing tummy trouble.

Janex

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Harry is with Christabel now. I took her a little present, a sample of Harry's poo!! It is being sent off for testing. Although I will be surprised if it reveals a bacterial/protozoal problem as Harry is so well within himself.

Now I have to hold my breath til 1500hrs..................

Janex

Thanks everyone. Harry is with Christabel now. I took her a little present, a sample of Harry's poo!! It is being sent off for testing. Although I will be surprised if it reveals a bacterial/protozoal problem as Harry is so well within himself.

Now I have to hold my breath til 1500hrs..................

Janex

Is it possible that he ate something poisonous or unsuitable for bunnies a while ago and that his guts have not recovered from it? He doesn't seem to have a temperature, and as you say, he is cheerful and active. I hope the lab can shed some light on what the problem is.

I will join you in the pacing, Jane.......and am sending MASSES of vibes to the sweet little Harry. xxxxx

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

.........and some virtual vino for YOU......who CARES if it isn't noontime yet?!?!? ;)

Back