• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a conservatory once.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
My conservatory is looking more and more like a cross between a prison cell and a new age travellers camp site :roll::roll::lol: Mailnly due to the fact that my little 11 week old foster buns plums have dropped...

Chloe very kindly bought some panels over and we have constructed a new den for the little chap :D

Here's how it used to look before i started fostering...

08-12-06_1213.jpg

And now....an overview...

plum1.jpg

Foster Mum & girlies home...

plum2.jpg

Wills new batchelor pad....

plum3.jpg

My sofa no longer has the covers on as these have gone in the wash due to escapee bunnies running and weeing everywhere....my rug got eaten and well the rest just went to pot :shock::shock: :lol::lol:

Last edited:
How's little Will doing now he's not with his mom and sisters? Do they spend much time peering through the bars at each other?

I can't get the piccies either. I thought it was Photobucket being rubbish to begin with, but everyone else's Photobucket pics are ok.

I can see the piccis but my sig, which on photobucket is small but kept being big on the forum has now fianally gone small so I don't know if they've been playing around with stuff.

Aw bless you, the reality of buns hey! I know it well. I once had a netherland dwarf who ate a hole in my sofa and lived inside it.

It reminds me of my once lovely dining room that is now covered in hay and bunny poo! :lol::lol::lol:

Looks a bit like my conservatory!

I am now the proud owner of three 'customised' Ikea chairs and a carpet with an attractive 'decorative' edge with a textured hay finish! :lol:

As the weather picks up we are building a bunny palace outside as the conservatory is way too hot for them to live in during the summer.

As OH is mildly allergic, they cannot live in the house proper.

I will miss them indoors but I think they will be happier outside. They are are at their giddiest and binkiest when out in the fresh air! The cat will appreciate being able to sit in the conservatory again too - she has got a real sulk on!

My husband regularly says, 'This house looks like a BARN!'.....which annoys me, so I just smile and say, 'I know - good, innit?!?' :p :lol: :lol:

awwww :lol: breaks your heart doesn't it, but in a good way? My living room had a cream settee, big telly, beige carpet, etc etc once :rolleyes: look at it now :p

005.jpg

Great pics, especially love the last 2. :lol:

I used to have a dining room, I used to have a lounge, I used to have shed and I also used to have a lovely big garden...... but I'd much rather have lots of grateful foster bunnies.:D

Back