• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous Lexie :D

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I have really bonded with this girlie now despite s getting off to a tricky start. I think the problem was deciding to take her on too soon after Caspian, I was too busy comparing her to him and not seeing her for the wonderful rabbit she was.

Well I have rectified that now so here for your perusal is, Lady Lexie:

"Lady, moi? Well I never!"
11-10-07_2137.jpg

"Look at me mum, mum!....dont ignore me!"
11-10-07_2133.jpg

I give in and give her ear rubs, wont get anything in return though :rolleyes:
11-10-07_2132.jpg

Lady Muck, reclining in all her elegance
11-10-07_2130.jpg

I do love this bunny, god only knows why :lol:

A genetic rareity apparently (read mutant), met a few people with them but they normally gross people out :lol:

She is really beautiful!!!!! And I never would have NOTICED the thumb if you hadn't mentioned it!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

I have really bonded with this girlie now despite s getting off to a tricky start. I think the problem was deciding to take her on too soon after Caspian, I was too busy comparing her to him and not seeing her for the wonderful rabbit she was.

Well I have rectified that now so here for your perusal is, Lady Lexie:

"Lady, moi? Well I never!"
11-10-07_2137.jpg

"Look at me mum, mum!....dont ignore me!"
11-10-07_2133.jpg

I give in and give her ear rubs, wont get anything in return though :rolleyes:
11-10-07_2132.jpg

Lady Muck, reclining in all her elegance
11-10-07_2130.jpg

I do love this bunny, god only knows why :lol:

shes beautiful sooz22 :D

awww I love to see pics of lexie, she is my favourite colour of rabbit. and her facial expression reminds me of sorrel sometimes. :D

Back