• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what is my new bunny?

niks

Warren Scout
found this bun on rabbit rehome. it was advertised as taz a large male lop and I rehomed him as he was in my town. Went to vets today for myxi jab and was told he is actually a she!! re named her coco, but was wondering if anyone could tell me what breed she is. I dont think she will get on with my two frenchies. Bluebell did not seem to like her but jet was quite friendly. Luckily I will be able to keep them separate. just one question i dont know if she has ben spayed and I wanted to get her done. The person I got her from told me she was a boy and thought she had been castrated but in light of finding out she is a girl not sure she is has been or not,dont want vet operating unless necessary.

013.jpg

012.jpg

When an animal goes & gets neutered; if it is found that it is a different sex to what was believed then the vet will tell the owner.

I'd say she isn't spayed 'cos the owner a) would know and b) would know he's actually a she.

the girl re homes lots of buns and did not know her history. but yes i was thinking she prob is not spayed.

I very much doubt she's spayed, unless she's had several homes and been done before.... but even so her previous owner would have known, or at least know shes a female.:?

How much does she weigh? I would guess Dwarf Lop and the colour is called Sooty Fawn.

thanks very much, will ask vet to scan her and weigh her, she is no where near as heavy as my french lops:lol: just a bit disappointed it does not look like she will bond with the others, maybe have to find her a husbun now!!:)

Back