• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what to buy!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
it is almost T&Ds 2nd birthday (where did the time go!!! :shock:) and i am well and truly stuck on ideas!

they have loooads of toys plus a huge box of spare toys :oops: they have treat dispensers and tunnels etc in their room. they also have an entire draw full to the brim with various treats which will probably take them a while to eat

so what n earth do i get them!

at the moment all i can think of is getting in some veges that they dont get very often or some special hay but other than that i hve no idea!

any help! :shock:

i would love to get them a huge apple tree branch but we dont have an apple tree and neither does anyone we know :( can you buy apple branches in bigger than those little tiny stick sizes?

Try posting on your local freecycle, bound to be someone pruning their apple tree

thanks guys :) will have a look around for gardeners and look at maybe advertising in the freeads:) qill probably get them some special hay too :)

Im sure you will find some great pressies hun. I have a couple of friends who are tree surgeons. One cut my hedge of rme and I asked if he would save me any bunny friendly branches, logs etc :D Most weeks I come home to a wood pile on my drive :lol:

Back