• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And so it begins.....U/D snuggled and grooming

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
The bonding of cookie and treacle! theyve been together 2 hours so far, and cooke has been mounting her ALOT, but treacl;e is letting him be boss so its okay. no fur pulling or chasing just alot of mounting, i got this a while ago:

DSC_0012.jpg

Last edited:
but the sooner they r bonded the sooner cookie leaves :(:(:(:(

ill miss him but i seee treacle at my mums work so i know it wont be the last time.

well at the moment he is moutning alot still, but he wont challenge him,. she thumps sumtimes tho. no fur pulling ir chasing, assuing this is good?

edit: she just mounted him and they circled each othe rbut then she stopped so i think they are sorting out dominance

they r in a pen but is it better they r in a smaller space or have the whole room?x

It's better they're in a smaller space otherwise they'll probably just run away & won't go near each other.

Looks good :D

its nearly half past 9 and he is STILL humping her. is this normal? she hasnt challenged him so its obvious he is the leader so why id he doing it?

i was going to sleep in here 2nite but when ever i go out the room but peek thru they r fine together, as soon as im in here off he goes again:?

its nearly half past 9 and he is STILL humping her. is this normal? she hasnt challenged him so its obvious he is the leader so why id he doing it?

i was going to sleep in here 2nite but when ever i go out the room but peek thru they r fine together, as soon as im in here off he goes again:?

maybe hes so happy to have her hes showing you she belongs to him??

Update

No fighting or fur pulling, he does keep humping her STILL, and she runs off cus hes doing it like all the time, but then every now n then they will settle down together and she just groomed him. yay!

but why is he still doing this?theyw ere 2gether from 5:30pm last nite...fort tht part wud be done with by now!

Alvins still humping pearl and its been two weeks now... shes even grabbing him for a quick hump too....strange rabbits... lol

glad its going so well hun

its that he jus keeps doing it, like hel do it pretty much continuosly for up to an hour bye very now and then she dus it back so im assuming while she is still doing it, he wont stop cus he wants 2 be in charge. but she isnt really challenging him, but they share a litter tray, food and toys and theyre fine with that. i even caught him grooming her a little while ago so im glad its working hehehe

:wave:the mounting has calmed down alot, they r sitting close but everynow n then cooki starts pulling her fur so she moves.right now they r sitting bout 10 cms away from each other sharing some cabbage :wave::D

hahahaha omg i cnt stop laughing, my itunes is on random (quietly) and its been nickelback, maroon 5, hoosiers etc, then this ashley tisdale song came on randomly 'well be together'

n its like 'wel be together, come whatever' i turn around and they r cuddled up to each other all flopped out!!!lol!!!!!

okay things havent moved on at all in 24 hours. they will happilly lay down in the pen near each other, there is occasional grooming but then cookie starts trying to mount her and she runs off. alot of the time when he goes near here she will hop away. they have been together ince tuesday...is this normal? things just seem to have gone to a standstill...

Back