• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guineas Rescued Yesterday morePICS ADDED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may have read this
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=113539

and seen that poor Bubble didn't make it:cry:

however here are 2 more of the piggies Faye and I picked up

Nathan and Nibbles
NathanNibbles.jpg

They are about 7 months old..are underweight, have mites and generally are in poor condition..but wheek when they hear me coming and have eaten everything I've given them:D
They are off to be fostered by Ange AKA Thumpinbun.
Nathan
Nathan.jpg

and Nibbles
Nibbles.jpg

I'll add pics of the 2 girls later!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Bubble :cry:

Hope the lads are soon healthier and on their way to new homes - they're lovely piggies :D

Last edited:
These two boys are very pretty :D I'm sure Ange will get them ship-shape in no time!
I'll get a pic of the sow that I have here in a bit - she has been very scared, so I've not wanted to pester her too much...

a sneaky pic of the pregnant girl
2008_0115faye10001.jpg

she's very pretty :D
She's not too huge, so I hope there'll only be 1 or 2 babies (famous last words :roll:)... fingers crossed they make it - she is such a scared piggy, I do worry :?
in any case, she has a forever home here with me :D

Awww they are gorgeous, thankyou for being able to take them in. I hate looking on Preloved so only do it occasionlly and that ad just set alarm bells ringing.

Wishing them a speedy journey back to full health!

Back