• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Girls in the run (again)

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Yeah, took some new photos of the girls runs today after cleaning their cages.
Once again I had to carry Zakura out of the hutch, but she jumped right back in when I was done cleaning and feeding of course.
Dinner.jpg

Yum Yum
Whatareyoustaringat.jpg

What? Trying to take my pellets are you?
Petting.jpg

Here's a scene that would have been nearly impossible about a year back, more precisely before she got neutered, she'd bite my hand of:roll: But as you can see, she now accepts handling in the cage, even while she's eating! (And perhaps even more so then since she'd usually jump out of the way, but when there's food to be served that is more important than the hand)
Oppositedalmatian.jpg

Can't leave Aroma out either, and she's turned into an opposite dalmatian:shock:
For some strange reason my rex-rabbits are a magnet to shavings:lol: Particularly the fine stuff I get from school:roll: You'd think only longhaired buns had this problem...
Goinghome.jpg

But enough of that, time to get home.
DinerforAroma.jpg

You didn't think I'd feed one rabbit and leave the other one go hungry did you?
When I turned around to close Zakura's hutch I noticed something surprising. She had jumped out of the hutch all by herself for the first time (she has a transport cage in the run so she could jump on it but up until now I've never seen her use it other than to get back in)
But there she was, grooming herself, so I had to let her stay in the run a bit longer.
Clean3.jpg

clean2.jpg

clean5.jpg

Escapeattempt.jpg

Wonder if I can escape through here...
Barchewing.jpg

Bar chewing is not something you only see in small cages. Maybe the bars are just generally tasty:lol:
Food.jpg

Sure you can find food outside in the middle of January. Here she's found a twig, think it's from the raspberry-bushes that were growing underneath the hutch last summer. Don't eat too much Zakura, or you won't get any berries next year!:shock:
Thief.jpg

And I see why...while she was out naughty Roger stole her carrot:shock:

Last edited:
Back