• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Designing indoor cage!!

fiver & tenor

Young Bun
I found suggestions for indoor cages and have just got back from B and Q with my cube storage mesh system. This is made up of 24 squares, and Im now looking for a good plan to build them!!

Id like a 2 story for my 2 buns, so any suggestions for tried and tested layouts gratefully recieved!

(I have an exam on Friday so I should be studying, but instead I see me spending the whole evening building!!)

Ta! Px

Here's mine (I really need an updated picture..);

002.jpg

I used to have it 2x4x3 grids, but mum thought it looked too bulky and made me take of a few, so now it's a strange shape, but I actually think it looks prettier, and it didn't take too much space away from Maddie. She's only little anyway.;)

But that took 2 full boxes of grids (48), I bought three.

Hope it's of some help. Be sure to show us a piccy when it's done, I love looking at NIC cages! :D

Thats great thanks!! I only bought one box (bursary on tuesday!!) but will combine with fire guard and run stuff Iv got!!

Photos to follow!
Px

here was mine we used more then 1 box it took up half a room and was three stories.

rudyandprince017.jpg

rudyandprince018.jpg

rudyandprince026.jpg

rudyandprince025.jpg

rudyandprince019.jpg

first floor
rudyandprince022-1.jpg

2nd floor
rudyandprince021.jpg

3rd floor
rudyandprince020.jpg

then i decided that wasnt big enough
and extended the first floor

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/thebunsblog/rudyandprince
125.jpg

rudyandprince159.jpg

I use to sit inside the cage when i didnt have a run! they still had enough room to run!

Back