• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and Page food

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
I have just phoned Allen and Page to find a stockist near to me and to get some more info and have discovered that you can only buy it in 20kg bags! It apparently only has about a 3 month use by date too.

I was chatting to the lady at Allen and Page about what a shame it is that it doesn't come in smaller bags. She said that they have now started doing their chicken feed in 5kg bags and are always asking about getting the rabbit food in 5kg bags but that nothing has come of it so far.

I suggested that I knew a few people who would be very interested if they did start doing a 5kg bag and would it help the cause if we registered an interest in this by e-mail.

So, to cut a long story short, anyone who would be keen to see Allen and Page rabbit food done in 5kg bags should send an email to:

khalley@allenandpage.co.uk

As with all things, maybe if they get enough people who they know are interested it might encourage them to do the smaller bags.

I will email now, cheers. :)

Can you find a friend to share a bag with?? I've started giving half of my bag to a chap I work with. I had suspicions that his bun was only eating rubbish food before, so hopefully I've improved it's diet too. :)

Mmmm that's not a bad idea actually. I will ask a couple of people i know. Thanks for that idea and thanks for e-mailing. I got the impression that if enough 'customers' gave their support it might make the difference.:D

You could always donate part of the bag to a local rescue? At around £6-8 per 20kg, even if you gave some away it'd still be cheap :D

Amy

yes they do rallybunny, that's what put me off buying it from them. Call me cynical, but I don't trust people !!! :lol:

Great I'll email too.
Reasons I'd love to see it in slightly smaller bags:

I don't have a rescue near me to drop it off.
I've never ordered it from Bunnymail because it just doesn't seem worth the extra cost of delivery etc and I can get other feeds for roughly the same price just down the road.
I don't have the space for a 20kg sack! I already have my Megazorb in the tiny shed/cupboard!

Plus I think they could get away with 10kg bags too :) 5kg is just right for me though. :D

Back