• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mookie and Valerie, gorgeous single girlies.

Doncat5

Mama Doe
Meet 2 more beautiful Honneybunnies. I collected these single girls for Jill earlier today.

Mookie is a gorgeous Himmie Nethie (named by my 3 yr old daughter :lol:), confident and cute and I guesstimate around 6 months (I could be way off here so check for any alteration when Jill has had a look tomorrow lol).

1415-01-08033.jpg

1415-01-08022.jpg

And heres sweet Valerie, named so because my boy Bob has been waiting for an up eared agouti wife called Valerie.:lol:.... so theres a chance I may keep her, though shes younger than I wanted, but we all now how unpoplular Agoutis are. I think shes absolutely beautiful with a really pretty face, and maybe 3-4 months (again expect this to change lol).

1415-01-08037.jpg

1415-01-08044.jpg

Both these gorgeous girlies with will be spayed and fully vaccs asap.:wave:

Last edited:
OMG......Mookie is one of the buns on my 'Dream Bunnies' list!!!!:love: :love: (Yes.....I DO have a 'bunny wish list'.....how sad am I?!?:oops: :lol:)

Valerie is absolutely GORGEOUS, too.....I LOVE Agoutis!!!!!! :D :D

OMG......Mookie is one of the buns on my 'Dream Bunnies' list!!!!:love: :love: (Yes.....I DO have a 'bunny wish list'.....how sad am I?!?:oops: :lol:)

Valerie is absolutely GORGEOUS, too.....I LOVE Agoutis!!!!!! :D :D

I have a dream bunny wish list too, so its not sad, but my just has 'lots of Agouti's' on it.:lol::lol:

THEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobbin told Timmy that he wants Mookie for his wife!!!!! He said he doesn't even mind having 'that THING done' if you will reserve her for him!!!!! :p

How LUCKY that Bobbin confides in Timmy so that we know what he is thinking!!! ;) :lol:

Having spoken to Donna Valerie will definately be staying with her:D(lucky Bob!)

and as for Mookie..well if anyone is interested let me know soon as I'm sure she will be snapped up:D

THEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobbin told Timmy that he wants Mookie for his wife!!!!! He said he doesn't even mind having 'that THING done' if you will reserve her for him!!!!! :p

How LUCKY that Bobbin confides in Timmy so that we know what he is thinking!!! ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I soooo want a girlie for him :oops: I will start thinking about it seriously once he's had the snip, and a few sweet words to the BF wouldn't go a miss :rolleyes: Maybe Timmy could help! :lol:

And heres sweet Valerie, named so because my boy Bob has been waiting for an up eared agouti wife called Valerie.:lol:

Hahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Donna you do make me laugh.... Why Valerie?

That's my Mum's name and she hated it so much she changed it by deed poll :lol:

Glad you've (sorry, did I say you, I meant Bob) finally got the agouti girl of your dreams! :D

Hahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Donna you do make me laugh.... Why Valerie?

That's my Mum's name and she hated it so much she changed it by deed poll :lol:

Glad you've (sorry, did I say you, I meant Bob) finally got the agouti girl of your dreams! :D

Why does everyone hate the name Valerie, I thinks its funny..... my little girls are always singing the song, and Bob and Valerie has a nice 'ring' to it.... and even if its not Valerie, it'd be Doris or Dot or Peggy..... Bobs sick of scouring the lonely bunny ads, and me telling him theyre not brown enough.:lol: I was really hoping him and Comet would fall madly in 'gay love', but I dont think thats happening.:lol::lol:

Just how many agouti bunnies can you fit in 2 sheds????:D

:wave:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wish I lived a lot farther North.....I am still tormenting myself over Mistletoe! :roll: Then Mookie appeared and nearly finished me off!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

they are both lovely....sounds like they've been rehomed already :lol::lol:

I had a bunny wish list it went

dwarf lop......got 2
nethie......fostered 2 adopted one
lionhead.......may be fostering one/two.....oh dear. NO MORE BUNNYS.

I like the name Valerie too! Wouldn't Mookie make a nice wifey for Comet? ;):lol:

I have considered it, but she must be double the size of my ickle wickle boy.:love:

I really want an 'ugly brown one' (as I once overheard a little girl telling her mum in a pet shop:evil:)..... someone is bound to want Mookie, she's beautiful.

Back