• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Hire Him Out For £5 hr!!!!!!!!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
DSCF0001-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Sorry i couldn`t resist)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:

Su.x

OMG I would pay £10 per hour:lol::lol::lol: I dont think I have ever seen a man with a vaccuum before let alone know what one is :shock::lol:that is one rare find, I would send that picture to a local museum if I were you, historical relics ;):lol::lol:

OMG I would pay £10 per hour I dont think I have ever seen a man with a vaccuum before let alone know what one is that is one rare find, I would send that picture to a local museum if I were you, historical relics

:lol::lol::lol:

well I have had to come back for another look to check that is a man in the picture:shock::lol::lol:

Sue, does your vaccuum have 6000 buttons, a 2000 page unread manual and 6 remote controls for it? If so where did you buy it from?:lol:

well I have had to come back for another look to check that is a man in the picture:shock::lol::lol:

Sue, does your vaccuum have 6000 buttons, a 2000 page unread manual and 6 remote controls for it? If so where did you buy it from?:lol:

`Fraid not but he did have to put it together when we got it, which maybe where his interest comes from!:lol::lol::lol:

Am now off to contact museums...............................

Su.x

P.S. Anyone else wishing to hire him, i think he`s still got fridays free!;):lol::lol:

Brilliant piccie!! :lol::lol::lol:

I reckon we should go into business together, what do you think?? ;):lol::lol:

Cooking Christmas dinner:

Picture012-2.jpg

Doing a bit of sewing! :shock::p

Picture031.jpg

Back