• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please

susiemae

Mama Doe
Hi:wave: I would appreciate some good luck/get better soon vibes for Domino as he's gone to be neutered today.

Yesterday I was thinking it could come soon enough as I was cleaning up his wee for the hundreth time off my kitchen floor:roll: . His litter training has gone completely out the window. But today when I dropped him off at the vets, the nurse was giving him a cuddle and he just looked so little, I didnt want to leave him. :( Im not going to be able to concentrate at work all day till I know he's ok.

vibes for domino!!!! I know exactly how u feel!!! :cry::cry:

Liquorice is fully litter trained, isnt spraying or anything like that which makes me doubt my decision.

I have read that neutering is the best thing for them to take frustrations of mating away...i hope so!! The vet recommended we get him done.

Poor little thing!! I am a bad parent!!

vibes for domino!!!! I know exactly how u feel!!! :cry::cry:

Liquorice is fully litter trained, isnt spraying or anything like that which makes me doubt my decision.

I have read that neutering is the best thing for them to take frustrations of mating away...i hope so!! The vet recommended we get him done.

Poor little thing!! I am a bad parent!!

No your not hun, you are doing the right thing. I have other bunnies too which is why I think Domino has started spraying etc. Its hard taking them in and leaving them but in the long term it is best for them.

Vibes from a fellow sufferer!! I dropped Nia off today for her spay op and am willing the clock hands to go faster, as I've to ring at 2pm for an update.

Back