• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Henry and Humphrey at vets - they are home!

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Henry and Humphrey are at the vets now being castrated.

Hope the baby boys are ok! I'm having this afternoon off so i can pick them up as soon as they are ready.

How long until they can knock about with Boo my girl bunny, as they all love each other through the fence so i'm hoping they can all live together!

xxx

Last edited:
Awww bless, loads of vibes for Henry and Humphrey. My Domino has gone to be neutered today also - seems like the day for it as another members bun, Liquorice, is being done today too.

You will need to keep them away from your doe for about 6 weeks. Seems a long time but it will go quick.

vibes for Henry and Humphrey :bunny::bunny:

As susiemae Liquorice has just gone in today.....im stressed already - he only been there 10 minutes!!!!!

Aww good luck for your buns too, I have my fingers crossed for all buns being neutered today!

Yes i thought i was about 6 weeks, that's fine, gives them something to look forward too!

xxx

They are home, Henry ate some hay straight away and Humphrey had a drink straight away. I have offered them the recovery food but they were not keen. They are having a sleep now.

Can I give them some pellets? They don't seen to want the recovery food, also can i give them some greens?
xxx

Aww i'm so gld their ops went well re the food i'm not entirely sure when both my buns were done they started picking at things within an hour or 2 of being home, the vets just said to us to leave them in their cage with food and see if they're eating sand f not syringe feed them with recovery xx

Back