• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Day 8 of bonding

karen354

Warren Veteran
They are all still in the bathroom :roll: not ideal as the bathroom is small and our only one.

Furby is okay with Cookie but I have noticed since yesterday she is chasing him off a little bit :? I tried a blob of jam on Cookies head but Furby still refused to groom Cookie.
She'll eat at the side of him no problem but not fussed when he goes near him.
There is a little fluff of Cookies but very little.. When I've checked Cookie over he now has little bald patches when Furby has fur pulled :( this must be when I put them in the shed Friday night..

Should I take just Furby and Cookie for a ride in he carrier ?

are they lying 2gether cos they could be ok 2gether now without the grooming as for fur pulling my topaz still does it 2 sophie now after 3 months as she likes to let her know shes in charge.

Rick

are they lying 2gether cos they could be ok 2gether now without the grooming as for fur pulling my topaz still does it 2 sophie now after 3 months as she likes to let her know shes in charge.

Rick

No they are not lying together, It seems to be Cookie lying on his own and then the other three lying together..

you could try the carrier in this situation as it has been 8 days,its always been 48hrs for me with 2 weeks sniffing between mesh too get to know each other.

Rick

Back