• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Red U/D 16/01/08 She is home

without_halo

Alpha Buck
Had to take Red to the Vets this morning with a suspected bout of gut stasis. They thought it would be better if she was admitted into the hospital there for the day to see if they can sort her out.

Please send lots of vibes

A rather worried Jode

Last edited:
Spoke to the Vets a little while back and they say she has perked up alot, her "gassy" belly has gone down a little but not enough and she is being syringe feed and one of the nurses is walking her around the ward.

when I spoke to them she was trying to get the drip out of her ear. :lol: typical, but she still has not pooped.

Have to ring back after 6 to get another update and if she has not pooped she will be staying in, but if she has she will be coming home/

Even if she has to stay in tonight, am still going to go and see her.

Keeping fingers crossed

Jode

aww poor bunny sending lots of vibes for red to poop....oooh dejavu but it worked for me hehe ((((((((((((((poop vibes)))))))))))

she is still at the vets. :cry: Still no poops and she is not eating on her own still being syringe feed.

Will be ringing first thing in the morning and if she has not pooped will physically take her own litter tray in and she if that helps.

My vets have said they will not release her until she has pooped and is eating on her own.

We are missing her so much. She runs free around the living in the evening (we keep looking for her) :cry:

Pooing vibes for Red. Thinking of you. Having gone through a traumatic afternoon worrying about Nia I know exactly how you are feeling. Thinking of you.

Have just got off the phone with the Vets. The nurse thinks Red can come home today. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Red has eaten some grapes and apple over night and when she was checked on this morning she was quite happily munching on hay.

I think she was starting to wind the nurses up :lol: as she had removed her drip from her ear at least 3 times during the night and by the looks of things has had a good go at removing the tape that was holding the drip in place.

She had pooped and peed alot in the litter tray they supplied and when they let her out for a walk around the ward...... yes you can guess correctly she pooped all over the place (the nurse said she hasn't seen as much poop as that before). :lol: Thats my girl. :thumb:

Just now got to wait for the vet to check her over and to double check her poop and hopefully *fingers crossed* she will be allowed out.

As you can guess a rather happy Jode

Back