• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns new home

louandjoe

Alpha Buck
We moved the buns back to the kitchen tonight as bonding seems to be going ok, albeit lots of chasing and bum nipping still!

kitchen.jpg

kitchen2.jpg

The buns will be in this when we're not here, but when we are here, they can have full run of the kitchen. Do you think it's enough space for 6 buns? :?

From what I've read/been told, a smaller area is better whilst buns are still bonding, gradually increasing the size of the area.
Glad to hear they're all getting on so well :) We're hopefully bonding 4 (our current pair with 2 singles) over the weekend ... somewhat scared!! x

From what I've read/been told, a smaller area is better whilst buns are still bonding, gradually increasing the size of the area.
Glad to hear they're all getting on so well :) We're hopefully bonding 4 (our current pair with 2 singles) over the weekend ... somewhat scared!! x

Ooh good luck! I've never bonded a pair with 2 singles, mine have grown one at a time. I wonder if the 2 singles will gravitate towards each other. Keep us updated! x

Will be interesting to see and very, VERY scary! Thankfully have Chloaster's expertise to get us started!! Tried the two singles together briefly on Sat and it wasn't very good! But I didn't exactly stick at it long cos Trix is only 10 and a half weeks and couldn't bear to see her being chased! Everything crossed!! x

Will be interesting to see and very, VERY scary! Thankfully have Chloaster's expertise to get us started!! Tried the two singles together briefly on Sat and it wasn't very good! But I didn't exactly stick at it long cos Trix is only 10 and a half weeks and couldn't bear to see her being chased! Everything crossed!! x

Fingers & toes crossed! I hated Mouse being chased as he is dead little but he's loads faster than my other fat buns :lol: Good luck with it x

Back