• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is up with Sophie?

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
She has gone bonkers!!!! :roll:

She is destroying her cage and everything in it... She is pulling her litter tray (which has to be tied onto the cage :roll: ) which she has managed to pull off and pushing it all around her cage... She is flinging her toys like mad... she is digging in her litter tray and generally trying to be destructive! :roll: She has a huge willow toy in there which she has destroyed completely :shock:

Mad animal :roll:

Butter wouldn't melt though.... :roll:

DSCF1046.jpg

DSCF0186.jpg

Last edited:
But with a face like that I'm sure she can get away with anything and just bat her eyelids at him :lol:
Gorgeous girlie :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:! poor rudy!
Its halarious watching my 3,because my 2 older buns are so different,phoebes not distructive at all and likes to keep the cage clean, but piper is just the madam of mayhem and pushs toys about and generally freaks out around the cage causing havock,u can actually see the look of disgust on phoebes face :lol::lol:

lol aww but she's such a cutie, i think it's something in the air coz parsley's just been throwing a big plasitc box around the room and miffy's looking at him as if to say what on earth are u doing u crazy freak lol:lol::lol::lol:

Got that right!

She's being a right madam this morning, she is about to go up in RIN - any takers?! :roll: :lol: (I'm kidding btw!)

:lol::lol: Awwww, my Billy and Emily are like that sometimes. I have to use wood pellets in their litter trays to make them heavier so they can't throw them about. If I use Megazorb it's all over the crate in 5 minutes :roll:

Some buns just think it's fun to be destructive:lol:

I think there must be something in the air! Audrey was throwing the litter trays around the other night, everytime I put them back she flinged them back to where SHE wanted them.....I think she has taken up interior design:lol::lol:

Sophie is just being a normal bun, unlike mr goody two shoes mummy's boy Rudy:lol::lol::lol:

Put her on RIN I know of a house in Nottingham that would love little Sophie and Rudy too ;)
It is great when they go a bit bonkers.

Sophie can't go on RIB she would have to come and live here.

I will swap Gypsy for Sophie:lol::lol::lol:

Back