• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny toys?

ours used to like the throwing toys like a carrot rattle and dumbell but now thy just play with cardboard boxes and newspapers and well anything on the floor that gets in their way like the cats lol

One of the cheapest and easiest toys is a toilet/kitchen roll tube stuffed with hay. Ours love tossing them around and munching the hay too :D Give it a try!

Besides that, look for tunnels, caves, hideouts, boxes to climb on, wood chews etc. in your pet shop. The choice is endless!!

hey i was wondering if any one could give me good ideas 4 bunny toys and stuff cos i dont want her to b bored but i need ideas

One of those material bunny tunnels, our bun loves it! Bought her the Tent to go on the end of it today! The tunnels are £7.99 in P@H or Pampurred pets, they fold down and go back in their little carry bag! Pets @ Home by me have expanded their Rabbit toy range has a whole isle full of it now! Can now buy most of the stuff you could only get off the net before. Becareful though you'll spend a fortune. I went in today to exchange a bag of food so should not of spent any pennies, but came out 30 mins later having spent £16.00:roll:

:wave:
i have an idea or 2. my :bunny: likes to play with ahy balls.or, u could get a little hut that she can chu on. 1 thing u could do is get a hay holder. it is a metal ball that holds hay. it might keep her bissy 4 a wile. write back and tell me how it works.:D

thanks heaps 4 all the ideas and the quick responses :D ill give all of these a try if i can get them ova here in nz and ill try the rolls with hay and stuff :D

I also bought a bunny Kong to put a couple of pellets in so she will have to keep rolling it to get them to come out!

:wave:
i have an idea or 2. my :bunny: likes to play with ahy balls.or, u could get a little hut that she can chu on. 1 thing u could do is get a hay holder. it is a metal ball that holds hay. it might keep her bissy 4 a wile. write back and tell me how it works.:D

i have a hay holder wich she seems ta like ive seen the metal balls that hold hay but i wasnt sure how good they were but if they are good mayb i shouold go get one

One of those material bunny tunnels, our bun loves it! Bought her the Tent to go on the end of it today! The tunnels are £7.99 in P@H or Pampurred pets, they fold down and go back in their little carry bag! Pets @ Home by me have expanded their Rabbit toy range has a whole isle full of it now! Can now buy most of the stuff you could only get off the net before. Becareful though you'll spend a fortune. I went in today to exchange a bag of food so should not of spent any pennies, but came out 30 mins later having spent £16.00:roll:

the tents and tunnels sound awesum are they much trouble to clean?? lol that sounds like something i would do go into the shop trying not to spend and come out having spent a bunch of money XD

the tents and tunnels sound awesum are they much trouble to clean?? lol that sounds like something i would do go into the shop trying not to spend and come out having spent a bunch of money XD

You can wipe them clean if they get dirty, material is basically like a umbrella's material!

A really good toy is one that you can hang from the roof of the cage or somewhere. You get ones with treats on them, and wooden blocks etc and the one i have for my buns has a bell on the the end of it. One of my buns especially loves to play with this one and ring it all the time!! You could make your own things to hang too, or get some of the toys meant for birds that hang :D

I love buying stuff off the website below:

http://www.chinchillas2shop.co.uk/chewtoy.htm

Its only chew toys but one of my bunnies likes running about with the wooden ring.

I'm not sure what you can get over there, I know when I had a quick scout around I didn't find much for the buns :?

Try toilet roll tubes, stuff them with hay with a few pellets in the middle, should keep them occupied for a while

Mine did have a tent, from Ikea of all places, but it became their loo and was a nightmare to keep clean. They have a p@h tunnel which is fab, I already have a replacement ready for when this one needs binning! they also have a Bilibo http://www.bilibo.com/en/enter/
which was for the kids, but is now a bunny toy. Other than that they also love cardboard boxes.
Vic

mine love tents and tunnels, but they also love to chew!! i made a tunnel out of some small cardborad boxes with a big box attached at the end - like a den!!! dont stick the boxes together with tape etc - I just slot mine together. when i go shopping, i pack in boxes not bags, so they always have a supply!!!

my bunnies love willow balls that you can put hay in too. I have a willow bridge that i hang natural treats from they love that. Also have a tunnel same as everyone else they love running as fast as they can through that! I also have yellow pages in a box for them to dig in! and rip up lol

Buster has a tube, bridge, nest ball, willow ball, willow sticks, numerous toss toys, treat balls he is a very spoilt bunny:lol:

Back