• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some pics of my bunny homes

hooleyslops

Alpha Buck
to take my mind off my buns vet appointment in the morning, i thought id post up some pics of my buns houses.

pixie and pumpkins home - they are moving into a shed once they have recovered from their ops
dec1807001.jpg

the hutch in the front to the left is home to molly, milly and marmite and the one behind is home to buttons and bambi
dec1807008.jpg

buttons and bambi's again
b001.jpg

these are the runs permanently attatched to the last 2 hutches
dec1807004.jpg

dec1807007.jpg

this is the 4 storey hutch which houses murphy and basil (they are seperate at the mo until their neuturing which will be in the summer and they will then be bonded, hopefully, with some girlfriends). this hutch now has a large dog crate attatched as a permant run when the weather is bad - they go into runs on the grass when its dry).
jan12087.jpg

buns001.jpg

will post some piccies up of the shed we are converting at the moment which will be for my 2 frenchie boys.

hope you like the piccies. x

WOW - great set up and piccies - I love the run with the climbing cube in it.

Hutches look great and I hope the buns in the four storey one are not afraid of heights - its huge.:lol:

P.S. Thinking of you for tomorrow.

Back