• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia tomorrow 9am Update..17/01 new pics

capel

Warren Veteran
:DCould you all please parcel up any spare vibes you find hanging around, and send them off ready for Nia's spay tomorrow.:( ..oh and any anti-stress vibes would be good too...:shock:

Last edited:
Awwwww, bless her.........................sending loads and loads and LOADS of vibes for the precious little Nia!!! XXXXXXXXXXXX

((((((((((VIBES))))))))))

And tons of calming vibes for you TOO, Hilda.....if your anything like me, you will NEED them!!!:roll: :(

awwwwww sweet innocent nia goin to the mean vets!!!

good luck little sweetheart xxxxxxxxxx make sure you eat lots after sp your mummy dont get worried

Sending platinum plated vibes for little Nia

..............and IV valium for you!!

Janex

I think Bombay Sapphire and tonic would be a tad more palatable!!:lol:
Thanks to everyone for the vibes..keep em coming, but keep some in reserve and grow them well ...just in case we need some super strength ones after she gets home:lol:

Thanks all. I'm now off to bed and will try very hard to think about all the good post-op stories I've heard , as well as problem free surgeries my fosterbuns have had, but why is it that at times like these it's only the horror stories we remember:roll:

Vibes for Nia. I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm so glad now that Roxy came ready done ;) I couldn't have dealt with it but you are strong and wise and possibly tipsy.

EDIT: it is unfortunatly the bad news stories that stick with us, I guess its human nature but look at all the bouncing ladies on this forum that are absolutely fine xxxx

Nia passed her pre-op check this morning and is most probably being spayed now and I type. While she's under the anaesthetic Kevin will take the opportunity to take some blood so we will know if there's any improvement in her Ec titre score since being on Panacur for the past 60 days, and he'll also check her back teeth. I've to phone at 2pm for an update.....
I've cleaned her crate base and moved it out of the spare room back into the hall as it's warmer there and I know she'll have to be kept warmer than usual tonight. Healthy, healing vibes would be more than welcome:D

Back