• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay again! bunnies& piggies

karen354

Warren Veteran

Not sure how to put the link but more again are on ebay :roll:2 bunnies and 3 piggies if I've read it right..
Not sure if I should or how to report it..

YOU SHOULD REPORT IT!
I think you go onto your My eBay and keep looking for links, or go on the listing and search on there....!!!:censored:How can they do that???

Evil People:censored::censored::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Yep you read it right, i've contacted both the seller and ebay as livestock (hate calling them that) cannot be sold on ebay

Yep you read it right, i've contacted both the seller and ebay as livestock (hate calling them that) cannot be sold on ebay

Okay I wont contact them then.. Poor piggies and buns are being rehomed because their owner is pregnant :rolleyes:

It's a shame they are selling them, only going cos she is having a baby.

Big double hutch and permanently attached run with loads of hay so looks like they have been really well looked after.

YOU SHOULD REPORT IT!
I think you go onto your My eBay and keep looking for links, or go on the listing and search on there....!!!:censored:How can they do that???

Evil People:censored::censored::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Here we go again, wonder if the ad'll get pulled before someone can collect the buns and piggies :roll:

Yes rabbits and guinea pigs do take up a lot of your time and thats part of the pleasure of having them - wait until she has the baby, then see how much spare time she has:rolleyes: - keep a look out on ebay, she will probably want to sell the baby complete with pram, bottle and potty:rolleyes::lol:

Sue x

Here we go again, wonder if the ad'll get pulled before someone can collect the buns and piggies :roll:

My thoughts exactly. I have contacted seller. I am nowhere near Cardiff ( i think it was) or I'd offer help. can anyone at least pick up these buns and piggies even if they can't keep them? Any places at rescues for them?

I emailed them, and here's the reply:

"hi i got the bunnies july 07 and they were 10 weeks old elmo the white one is a boy and fudge multi colour is a girl , they are breading pair"

I'm assuming she doesn't mean that they make bread! I did ask if they'd been neutered, vaccinated and health checked but she didn't comment on that..obviously thought that the fact that were a breeding pair was more relevant!

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock:

I despise of these people:evil::evil::evil:. She can't look after a kid if she can't look after a rabbit.... The world is getting ridiculous! :roll:

This was the reply I got when I suggested going to a rescue.

"i have not thought of it as they advertise they are full with dogs so they
seem to have there hands full, and it is my responsibility to rehouse them,
as i bought them i have advertised locally and hope they will go to a good
home."

can any one take them?

Back