• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and Page Pellets

Will they get through 20kg's in a couple of months? Sometimes the bags dont have a very long BBD.

I moved Evo to it from SS as he wouldn't eat the SS when they changed the recipe. He doesn't like the A&P as much though, but his poos seem very good on it :oops: and he does eat it all eventually.

Even if we don;t use so much, its better than having to pay p&p every ten secs for selectv...

how much is pp on GWJ titmuss?

xx

Its good if you can get them to eat the stuff, half mine wouldn't touch it :roll:

Well, i thought ill get my selective... but spend £45 in total, 15 on selective, 30 on everything else.. woops...

i told nick i only ordered a couple of bits lol x

I always tell my hubby I'm buying 'just a few bits', I then have to make sure the large boxes are delivered when he's out :lol::lol:

Even if we don;t use so much, its better than having to pay p&p every ten secs for selectv...

how much is pp on GWJ titmuss?

xx

I'm going to start transferring my two onto these soon. I was going to order from GWJ Titmuss til I realised the delivery was almost as much as the pellets - £5.95. I was going to get A&P and guinea pig pellets and the delivery for both was £11.00.

Luckily TheGaffer on here told me of somewhere local I can get it so I'm hoping to fetch some next week.

:)

i have to pay it..i dont drive and am not up to carrying the sack via taxi or bus! plus i havent got anywhere close ..unless gem knows different! but the taxi fare would be more than delivery fees anyway.

bifs wieght remained the same on a and p whereas on ss she gained loadsa weight....shes gained some wieght now for the first time in over a year and a bit. i think its due to lack of exercise and scoffing more as there was more food around when they were living as a bonded foursome...she nicked the frenchies share!

its better for their poos and it has the protexin probiotic in it that goes into bio lapis and fibreplex..doesnt replace these but has the extra probiotics.

I buy from GJW as I dont drive and need delivery.

I was paying £16 for 15kg of SS whih was lasting 3 weeks so I dont mind paying £11 for 20kg A&P and it lasting 4 weeks :D

All ours eat it.

I buy from GJW as I dont drive and need delivery.

I was paying £16 for 15kg of SS whih was lasting 3 weeks so I dont mind paying £11 for 20kg A&P and it lasting 4 weeks :D

All ours eat it.

I'm not sure when I'll be going to fetch some Sooz - hopefully next week - but I was going to offer to fetch you some. Depending on best before dates I'll be going every 3-4 months and happy to get you a sack or two or however much you will use. Will be dropping off the surplus of mine to you anyway .

:)

If you could pick me up a sack that would be great, I have one lot on order at the moment but it all gets eaten pretty quickly!

We get through a lot more when rehoming picks up too, as we give a bag of food out with the rabbits.

Allen & Page

Anyone Leeds/Bradford/Halifax/Huddersfield can pm me and can pick up a sack of Allen & page for £8.00 I buy in bulk from a place in Penistone they only entertain bulk orders.

Otherwise your local horse supplier can usually help you.

Back