• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keeping me company

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Brought my lonely little poppet in to keep me company whilst I work (Have got absolutely no work done - Cant help but sit & watch her!) and after several laps of the kitchen with a carrot in her mouth, shes tired out :lol: -

Rhia3.jpg

Rhia2.jpg

Rhia.jpg

And I HAD to add this one, It proves that the camera DOES pile lots of weight on...shes a right slinky thing in the fur!! :shock: :lol:

Rhia5.jpg

Aww she's beautiful! I took my Flump to work with me too and couldn't stop watching her :love:- same as you did't get much work done!!! Plus I couldn't get her to answer the phone!! :lol::lol:

Awwww Rhia the miracle bun! Still remember the terrible worry when she was trapped in that building, after fire and sprinklers! You couldn't write it could you.

She is so adorable :love::love::love: nreminds me a bit of Speedy. he is a gentle bun too :D

Whats the link to the story? I missed it...?

She is so adorable :love::love::love: nreminds me a bit of Speedy. he is a gentle bun too :D

Whats the link to the story? I missed it...?

Speedy is Gorgeous too ;) Gentle isnt something Rhia understands though - Shes like a bull in a china shop! :rolleyes: :lol: Story is, About a month after I'd lost Tilly-May (My very special baby :cry:) I went in P@h for dog food & saw baby Rhia and just fell in love. The next day there was a huge fire in the building (block of apartments and shops) and she was one of the only survivors :)cry:) And I had to have her!! :D

Last edited:
Becki had decided she wanted her and when she went back the next day there was a fire.... it was touch and go, Becki didn't even know if Rhia was alive.... then the sprinkler system had hit and am I right Becki, some of the animals drowned.... it was terrible. Rhia really is a miracle bun!

Becki had decided she wanted her and when she went back the next day there was a fire.... it was touch and go, Becki didn't even know if Rhia was alive.... then the sprinkler system had hit and am I right Becki, some of the animals drowned.... it was terrible. Rhia really is a miracle bun!

Yup, lots of animals drowned, think it was only rabbits and a coulple of gp's that survived, then I think they lost some more during their vet stays :( X

Back