• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns . . .

vikkia1234

Warren Scout
Do your buns get upset if you move them? We moved Guinness hutch litterally from one end of the room to the other, and he was acting strange all evening, he kept lunging at me when i went near him (which he never does) and spent the whole evening cured up in his hutch! I hope it was me moving his hutch and there is nothing else wrong with him! The idea was to eventually get rid of his hutch and have him out all the time as a house bun, not sure if i'll do that now considering how stressed he was just moving his hutch from one end of the room to the other!

Look how much he has grown bless him:-

Guinness.jpg

Guinness-1.jpg

Last edited:
rabbits are obsessed with their routines - they get upset if anything at all changes, but if it's unavoidable (like when I moved Maa outside) it takes about a fortnight for them to settle down and feel relaxed with the new regime :)

He's really cute.

Mine don't mind being moved at all and they often get taken to lots of different places around the country but then they are an odd bunch.

My lot are fine with being moved around.......with the exception of my French Lop doe Daisy who gets MOST upset if I move her or vary her routine. She bashes around in a strop and goes into a major foot stamping fest! :roll: :lol: So I make every effort to keep her particular routine and location as permanent as possible.

Mine dont seem to mind changes in location or routine, but they are very particular that their toys should be kept in their proper place, and NOT on their 'dog' bed. Anything left there by me promptly gets thrown off :lol:

Back