• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy n Jem

Some new piccies.....

DSCF0854.jpg

DSCF0855.jpg

DSCF0856.jpg

DSCF0859.jpg

DSCF0851.jpg

i love these 2:D:D

the run u got (im sur ei aske du before) but i think its the one from zooplus yeh? what size is it? :D xxxx

Thank you - they are adorable - but I think I am biaised.:oops:

Yes it is the run from zooplus. Here it is - the measurements are just under the picture - I got the larger one - £52.99 with free delivery and because it was my first time ordering I got a discount - think it came to £48.00 altogether. It stakes into the ground in each corner and then you get four more stakes to put where you want.

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/pens_fencing/35638

i jus think its a fantastic size, cus i have a large and and a small/medium and when pebbles was tiny and domino a baby it was okay but today i realised they were nearly as big as peanut and jelly n have half the space!

how easy is it to put together?

Doesn't come with instructions but once you lay it down flat its quite easy to fathom out - hubby put it together:oops: - I did help to supervise.

It does take two and you just need to remember the large poles are what attaches it in the corners not the smaller ones.

We just kept looking at the picture on the box.

Neither have tried to dig out of the bottom neither and its large enough to fill with a tunnel, boxes etc. as you can see from mine.:lol:

Back