• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Near Hanley....Stoke on Trent?

I'm also about 20 minutes away, can foster for a couple of weeks but bun can't stay unfortunately (mean landlord)

I'd love to be able to help. but finances at the moment can't stretch to another fosterbun. I'd feel honour-bound to have the bun neutered before rehoming and just can't do it at the moment:( No sign of any hay in that hutch..I know I'm not going to sleep tonight what with worrying about Nia's impending visit with Kevin and that poor bun in Hanley...

Kim I would personally take the hutch even if you dont use it. It can easy get filled as I have learnt xx

have deleted link go you can Gem if u want good thinking not putting it:D

I didn't mean to sound arsey, sorry :oops:

Just so often you see people posting the links on here, then a dozen people show up and report the advert and god knows what happens to the rabbit or guinea pig :(

I'm too far away, have no idea where it is and we're full down here I'm afraid, just though someone may be able to help

Back